Thursday 23 April 2020

Writing

         Diary of Lockdown 
Wednesday 15 April 2020
This morning I got dressed then I did some activities. I joined a call with my class on Google Meet. Now
I am doing some diary writing on the lockdown. I feel happy because school is closed and I don’t have to
do lots of school work. And I get to be with Mummy. Out the window I see Lulu jumping with Rosco. I'll
write more soon. Mum has gone in the tractor with dad while I play Minecraft.


Thursday 16 April 2020
I had weetbix and banana. Now I am doing school work. In the afternoon Mum and Ruby made
chocolate fudge slices while I played some Minecraft. I worked hard in the morning on my school stuff.
I enjoyed the call with Mrs J and Cameron.

Friday 17 April 2020


In the morning we went on a class call then Mr Krugger went on a call with someone. My call got
cancelled because MrsJ’s computer kept playing up. Then I made a place called puppytopia in
my bedroom where Lulu slept. But before that, I played Minecraft with Ruby.

Saturday 18 April and Sunday 19 April 2020


We had breakfast then we played heaps of Cluedo and mum won all the time. We watch the
Incredibles 2 with heaps of chip and dip. I feel happy in my bubble.

Monday 20 April 2020
For reading, we made a poppy. And then we did math. I played some games then we had tea. Mum
made an amazing self-saucing pudding.


                                          
                


Tuesday 21 April 2020

This morning mum had to go to the cowshed to milk while I made breakfast. Then I played for a bit then
sorted my dresser out. We had our calls. Next, we had lunch. Me and Ruby went on a bike ride. Now
we are back and mum is helping me write this.


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your diary of lockdown. I like that you are enjoying your google meet sessions. I am pleased that you are happy in your bbble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.